Your shopping cart is empty!
Spray-On Cleaner is a natural, environmentally friendly cleaner. Using the power of enzymes, it breaks down non-living organic contaminants that build up and soil pool covers, patio/lanai screens, patio furniture and surfaces. Saves time and excessive scrubbing! Spray-on Cleaner is not pH sensitive, does not affect pool water pH and does not contain dyes or artificial coloring.
Directions for use:
General Directions for Sprayer Use
1. Attach Spray-On Cleaner bottle to garden hose
2. Remove white plastic safety tab from hose-end sprayer. Turn red solution valve
forward to "on" position
3. Turn water source on and then turn blue main water source valve to "on"
position (top of sprayer)
4. Spray solution onto surface to be cleaned allow to soak for several minutes
5. Lightly brush heavily soiled areas if necessary
6. Turn red solution valve back to "close" position and rinse
Directions for Use on Pool Covers
1. Remove any loose debris from cover
2. Follow above Sprayer Use Directions, steps 1-6
3. Turn red solution valve back to "close" position and rinse cover
Spray-on Cleaner Material Safety Data Sheet