Your shopping cart is empty!
IntelliFlo Variable Speed pumps combine variable drive technology, onboard digital intelligence, and permanent magnet motors (used in hybrid cars) to reduce pump-related energy costs by up to 90%. The new IntelliFlo VS+SVRS model is the first swimming pool pump to feature a built-in Safety Vacuum Release System that detects drain blockage and automatically shuts the pump off.
An Eco Select™ Brand Choice: Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined, often costing residential pool owners more than $1,000 per year! IntelliFlo pumps can typically cut energy use up to 90%, generally saving $620 to $1,360 in utility costs annually...more where rates are higher than average.*
*Savings based on comparison pump running between 6 and 12 hours per day at the national average of 15 cents/kilowatt hour in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor, flow rates, and other hydraulic factors.
MATERIAL AND DESIGN
Volute type back pull out design for ease of working on impeller,
diffuser and seal.
• Port Size
- Inlet (suction): 2 inch - 11 NPT
- Outlet (discharge): 2 inch - 11NPT
- Glass filled polypropylene thermoplastic with threaded brass inserts for maximum strength.
- 1⁄4 inch NPT drain plug of thermoplastic thumbscrew (no tool required) design on the strainer for winterizing.
- Glass filled PPO resin enclosed design for corrosion prevention and maximum flow efficiency.
- Threaded brass insert for maximum strength.
- Glass filled polypropylene thermoplastic material with bronze impeller wear ring.
- FunnelFlo design for maximum efficiency.
• Seal plate
- Glass filled thermoplastic material with threaded brass inserts for strength.
• Mechanical Seal
- Type 6A mechanical seal.
- Glass filled polypropylene thermoplastic with slotted holes for easy mounting.
- Buna N rubber compression resistant.
• Bolts, Nuts, and Washers
- Stainless steel.
• Corrosion Prevention
- All thermoplastic pump for maximum hydraulic performance, noise reduction and corrosion prevention.
- Polypropylene thermoplastic basket colored white for easy debris removal.
- 7.75 inch tall basket with large open area exceeding the requirements of NSF for maximum debris removal and efficiency.
- Clear "see thru" polycarbonate thermoplastic lid for easy view into the basket area.
• Lid Locking Ring
- Glass filled thermoplastic.
- Cam and Ramp™ Lid and Locking Ring allow for quick and easy access to the basket.
• Frame and Type
- NEMA Rated 56 Frame square flange totally enclosed fan-cooled.
- Permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM).
- DS 8018 stainless steel construction.
• Thermal Overload Protection
- Thermal overload protection provided by the integral motor control.
- Lubricated, double sealed, stainless steel, single row ball bearings.
- 230 Volts, 1 phase, 16 amps maximum 50 or 60 hertz.
- Circuit breaker required: 20 amp, 2 pole, 230 volts.
Pump Maximum Thermal Limits
- Ambient air temperature: 130˚ F.
- Liquid temperature: 104˚ F.
Please click on link below for Owners Manual