Your shopping cart is empty!
Instant Pool Water Conditioner is used for stabilizing chlorine from UV sunlight loss. It begins working to protect chlorine the instant it is added to the pool. Regular cyanuric acid with a pH of 2.8 is very acidic and it takes from 4 to 7 days to dissolve. This can cause damage to the pool surface or circulation system, depending on the method of application. Instant Pool Water Conditioner is not an acid (it's a salt) and has a pool friendly pH, so it will not damage pool surfaces or equipment. Instant Pool Water Conditioner is an easy to pour liquid that instantly protects chlorine from sunlight as soon as it is added to the pool water.
Directions for use:
One gallons of Instant Pool Water Conditioner will raise the conditioner/stabilizer
level in 10,000 gallons (38,000L) of water by 32ppm. The recommended minimum
conditioner/stabilizer level necessary to stabilize chlorine from sunlight loss is 30ppm.
Dosage for fresh water start-up (no conditioner/stabilizer present):
1. Divide pool volume in gallons by 10,000 gallons to determine the number of
gallons of Instant Pool Water Conditioner required
2. SHAKE WELL!
3. With circulation pump running, pour Instant Pool Water Conditioner into pool
skimmer slowly OR pour directly into pool water, while walking around
perimeter of the pool. Brush to speed absorption
4. Rinse container with pool water and shake
5. Pour remaining rinse solution into skimmer or pool
1. Measure CYA level in pool using cyanuric acid test or have it tested by a
professional pool products supplier
2. If CYA level is less than 30ppm, calculate gallons of Instant Pool Water
Conditioner needed using the following formula:
4oz added to 10,000 gallons = 1ppm increase of conditioner/stabilizer level
Instant Conditioner Material Safety Data Sheet